• We are so excited to be open again, and we want you to enjoy your night out. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Encores, as restrictions continue to ease.
However, under the current Covid 19 conditions, only our a la carte menu is operating at the moment for dine in.
Amuse bouche (Chef’s choice of appetiser)
Roasted tomato soup, goats cheese, basil chicken (gf)
Sticky soy maple pork belly, apple, pumpkin, mint salad (gf)
Prawn and Moreton Bay bug risotto, preserved lemon, crisp pecorino, roasted garlic, dill oil (gf)
Grain fed rib fillet of beef, truffle butter, spinach, red wine jus (gf)
Barramundi, zucchini, goats cheese, cashew pesto, saffron citrus cream (gf)
Chicken breast, cheddar cheese soufflé, charred sweet corn, greens, harissa hollandaise
All served with sweet potato bake, and seasonal vegetables
Panko crumbed bananas, orange and lemongrass glaze, salted peanut ice cream
Passionfruit brulee, white chocolate butter puff, toasted coconut ice cream
(can be adapted for gf)
Dark chocolate raspberry pudding, raspberry swirl ice cream, dark chocolate ganache
Two courses: $60.00; Three courses: $70.00
While we take great care to meet your dietary needs, please be aware there are allergens in the kitchen and cross contamination can occur.
There are many new regulations for a dining venue to become COVID-19 safe. In order for us to meet these requirements, we ask:
- On arrival, each guest is asked to please provide contact details (name; address; phone). This is kept for the required period of time, in a safe and secure place, and is not used for marketing purposes.
- We ask you to arrive at your nominated booking time, (not earlier), as we cannot have more than 20 guests in the venue at one time. If you are early, you may have to wait outside until other diners have finished. (And it’s chilly this time of year!)
- We have 2 sittings – an earlier sitting with arrival from 5:30, and departure by 7:30; or a later sitting with arrival from 7:45.
- Bookings only at this stage, so please phone ahead to make a reservation.
• In general, a few points…
Social distancing applies. Please respect this when interacting with our staff and other guests (and we will do the same for you).
A comprehensive cleaning routine is in place after guests leave, and before new guests arrive. If you have any questions about this, please let us know.
We are all up to date with the R&CA COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practice Training.
A checklist is on display within the venue outlining the measures in place to remain COVID safe.
We prefer contactless payment.
Hand sanitiser is provided at multiple points within the venue. Please help yourself to this.
Our venue closes at 10pm.