Amuse bouche (Chef’s choice of appetiser)
- Seared scallops, sautéed spinach, pernod cream, crisp leek, focaccia crumb
- Harissa spiced quail, wild rice, raisin, smoked yogurt, crisp zucchini chip
- Autumn vegetable soup, italian white bean, pasta, fresh herb, basil pesto
- Lamb tenderloin, shaved truffles beetroot, soft feta, pomegranate glaze
Main Course – All served with broccolini, carrot, hazelnuts, lemon zest, evoo
- Downs grain fed sirloin, café de paris butter, burnt onions, potato soufle, red wine jus
- Barramundi fillet, lemon butter sauce, confit heirloom tomatoes, spinach, haloumi crumb
- Milk braised pork shoulder, soft polenta, caramelised apple, fried basil, tamarind oil
- Duck breast, sautéd new potato, beetroot puree, walnut, goats curd, silverbeet, jus
- Battered onion rings, paprika mayonnaise $9.00
- Tuscan fries, chilli, garlic, and rosemary sea salt $8.00
- Rocket, tomato, avocado, labna, pine nuts $9.00
- Pecan and date pudding, butterscotch sauce, cream, ice cream
- Pear and apple tart tartin, coconut ice cream, créme anglaise
- Chocolate panna cotta, fig compote, caramel pop corn, ice cream (gf)
- Crisp rosewater meringue, fresh strawberry sandwich, white chocolate and raspberry ice cream, warm chocolate ganache (gf)
Two courses: $60.00; Three courses: $70.00
3 cheese platter (aged cheddar, triple brie, creamy blue), Tea soaked prunes, walnut praline $26.00
While we take great care to meet your dietary needs, please be aware there are allergens in the kitchen and cross contamination can occur
There are many new regulations for a dining venue to become COVID-19 safe. In order for us to meet these requirements, we ask:
- On arrival, each guest is asked to please provide contact details (name; email address; phone) via the QR code system. This is not used for marketing purposes.
- We ask you to arrive at your nominated booking time, (not earlier). If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please let us know so we can continue to hold your table. Your sitting times are fixed, so please understand that your departure time cannot be extended if you are late arriving. The timings of our bookings are spaced accordingly to allow for maximum ability to socially distance and keep our numbers at or below the allowed amount.
- We have 3 sittings with set numbers in each – an earlier sitting with arrival from 5:30, and departure by 7:30; a 7pm sitting; or a later sitting with arrival from 7:45. Our venue closes by 10pm.
- Bookings only at this stage, so please phone ahead to make a reservation.
• In general, a few points as we are operating under the Industry COVID plan…
Social distancing applies. Please respect this when interacting with our staff and other guests (and we will do the same for you).
A comprehensive cleaning routine is in place after guests leave, and before new guests arrive. If you have any questions about this, please let us know.
We are all up to date with the R&CA COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practice Training.
A checklist is on display within the venue outlining the measures in place to remain COVID safe.
We prefer contactless payment.
Hand sanitiser is provided at multiple points within the venue. Please help yourself to this.
Our venue closes at 10pm.