• We are so excited to be open again, and we want you to enjoy your night out. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Encores, as restrictions continue to ease.
However, under the current Covid 19 conditions, only our a la carte menu is operating at the moment for night time dine in.
Amuse bouche (Chef’s choice of appetiser)
Sweet corn and basil soup, herbed sour cream and crisp pancetta
Harissa spiced quail, wild rice, pomegranate glaze, muscat poached prune (gf)
Battered zucchini flowers, basil sheep’s fetta, pumpkin puree, shaved almonds
Braised short rib, thyme potato croquets, truffled mayonnaise, jus
Main Course – All served with seasonal vegetables
Eye fillet, pancetta wrapped, Paris mash, buttered mushrooms, brandy cream (gf)
Chicken breast, pocketed with herb and garlic farce, smoked tomatoes, braised leek, potato soufflé, jus
Barramundi fillet, mint and halloumi fritter, braised fennel, white wine cream, new potatoes
Lamb loin, mustard crumb, potato bake, baby onions, port wine jus
Battered onion rings, paprika mayonnaise $9.00
Chips and rosemary salt, garlic aioli $8.00
Rocket, tomato, avocado, labna, pine nuts $9.00
Pecan and date pudding, butterscotch sauce, cream, ice cream
Pear and apple tart tartin, coconut ice cream, créme anglaise
Chocolate panna cotta, fig compote, caramel pop corn, vanilla ice cream (gf)
Crisp rosewater meringue, fresh strawberry sandwich, white chocolate and raspberry ice cream, warm chocolate ganache (gf)
Two courses: $60.00; Three courses: $70.00
3 cheese platter (aged cheddar, triple brie, creamy blue), Tea soaked prunes, walnut praline $26.00
While we take great care to meet your dietary needs, please be aware there are allergens in the kitchen and cross contamination can occur
There are many new regulations for a dining venue to become COVID-19 safe. In order for us to meet these requirements, we ask:
- On arrival, each guest is asked to please provide contact details (name; address; phone). This is kept for the required period of time, in a safe and secure place, and is not used for marketing purposes.
- We ask you to arrive at your nominated booking time, (not earlier), as we cannot have more than 50 guests in the venue at one time. If you are early, you may have to wait outside until other diners have finished. (And it’s chilly this time of year!)
- We have 3 sittings with set numbers in each – an earlier sitting with arrival from 5:30, and departure by 7:30; a 7pm sitting; or a later sitting with arrival from 7:45. Our venue closes by 10pm.
- Bookings only at this stage, so please phone ahead to make a reservation.
• In general, a few points as we are operating under the Industry COVID plan…
Social distancing applies. Please respect this when interacting with our staff and other guests (and we will do the same for you).
A comprehensive cleaning routine is in place after guests leave, and before new guests arrive. If you have any questions about this, please let us know.
We are all up to date with the R&CA COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practice Training.
A checklist is on display within the venue outlining the measures in place to remain COVID safe.
We prefer contactless payment.
Hand sanitiser is provided at multiple points within the venue. Please help yourself to this.
Our venue closes at 10pm.