• We are so excited to be open again, and we want you to enjoy your night out. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Encores, as restrictions continue to ease.
However, under the current Covid 19 conditions, only our a la carte menu is operating at the moment for night time dine in.
Amuse bouche (Chef’s choice of appetiser)
- Chilled cucumber soup with coconut, Greek yoghurt, Asian chicken and kaffir lime (gf)
- Traditional Encores’ bon bon of prawns, scallops, butter puff pastry and lemon cumin cream
- Christmas wreath salad with roast turkey, pomegranate, Spanish onion, rocket, cherries and zesty mint and orange dressing (gf)
- Bruschetta, whipped lemon ricotta, smokey tomatoes, bertocchi glazed leg ham
Main Course – All served with seasonal vegetables
- Eye fillet, pancetta wrapped, caramelised onion, blue cheese and fig tart, crumbed polenta, red wine jus
- Crispy duck leg, orange, star anise, coconut rice, Asian slaw (gf)
- Slow roasted, soy glazed pork belly, caramelised pineapple, cinnamon pumpkin, red wine jus (gf)
- Queensland Barramundi fillet, grilled peach, currant, macadamia salsa, mango coconut sauce (gf)
- Battered onion rings, paprika mayonnaise $9.00
- Chips and rosemary salt, garlic aioli $8.00
- Rocket, tomato, avocado, labna, pine nuts $9.00
- Cinnamon spiced panna cotta, kiwi and strawberry salsa, caramelised mango, raspberry sorbet (gf)
- Banana coconut fritter, salted peanut ice cream, rum caramel
- Flourless chocolate torte, white chocolate and raspberry ice cream, dark chocolate ganache (gf)
- Layered Christmas ice cream terrine: Christmas pudding and burnt caramel; fresh mint and coconut; cherry macadamia, topped with fresh figs and granola
Two courses: $60.00; Three courses: $70.00
3 cheese platter (aged cheddar, triple brie, creamy blue), Tea soaked prunes, walnut praline $26.00
While we take great care to meet your dietary needs, please be aware there are allergens in the kitchen and cross contamination can occur
There are many new regulations for a dining venue to become COVID-19 safe. In order for us to meet these requirements, we ask:
- On arrival, each guest is asked to please provide contact details (name; email address; phone). This is kept for the required period of time, in a safe and secure place, and is not used for marketing purposes.
- We ask you to arrive at your nominated booking time, (not earlier). If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please let us know so we can continue to hold your table. Your sitting times are fixed, so please understand that your departure time cannot be extended if you are late arriving. The timings of our bookings are spaced accordingly to allow for maximum ability to socially distance and keep our numbers at or below the allowed amount.
- We have 3 sittings with set numbers in each – an earlier sitting with arrival from 5:30, and departure by 7:30; a 7pm sitting; or a later sitting with arrival from 7:45. Our venue closes by 10pm.
- Bookings only at this stage, so please phone ahead to make a reservation.
• In general, a few points as we are operating under the Industry COVID plan…
Social distancing applies. Please respect this when interacting with our staff and other guests (and we will do the same for you).
A comprehensive cleaning routine is in place after guests leave, and before new guests arrive. If you have any questions about this, please let us know.
We are all up to date with the R&CA COVID-19 Hospitality Best Practice Training.
A checklist is on display within the venue outlining the measures in place to remain COVID safe.
We prefer contactless payment.
Hand sanitiser is provided at multiple points within the venue. Please help yourself to this.
Our venue closes at 10pm.